Thunderful Group is a group of companies active in the development and publishing of games as well as the distribution of Nintendo products, games, game accessories, toys and other products. Thunderful Group's overall goal is to provide creative entertainment products of the highest quality for people of all ages.
Thunderful Group was founded in 2019 after a restructuring of the company groups Bergsala and Thunderful to create a new strong player on the market. As a unified group, Thunderful Group operates in all segments of the gaming industry. Thunderful Group has required several companies during 2020 and 2021- Today the group employs more than 400 people around Europe and has an aggressive growth plan.
Thunderful Group is in an extensive transformation process and looking forward to expanding its global reach. The group has recently consolidated into a cohesive group, acquired several new companies in UK, Sweden, Germany, and Spain. Since December 2020 Thunderful is listed on Swedish stock market, Nasdaq First North Premier.
As the head of HR, you will be responsible for creating, developing and managing all group-wide HR processes. You will work in close cooperation with the rest of the management team to implement strategies and structures that will contribute to achieve the group mission, vision, and financial targets.
Some of your core responsibilities will be to:
- Create and implement strategies to develop a standardized leadership philosophy and be lead on implementing and governing those standards. For example, reporting channels and communication.
- Be lead responsible for the group-wide recruitment process, including legal contracts, job descriptions and onboarding. Ensure innovative recruitment and succession planning is in place.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to implement strategies for employee engagement and retention.
- Create and manage performance appraisal processes and assist with goal development, such as leadership training that will enhance growth and development.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase diversity & inclusivity within the organization.
Your experience and competences
You have a university degree in HR or the equivalent, and at least ten –years of broad experience in HR management. You have previously worked in international organisations, responsible for implementing the HR strategy and processes in different countries. We also wish that you have experience from working in a listed company or a Private Equity owned company, familiar with rules of reporting and transparency. You are used to working in an ever-changing, dynamic, multi-cultural environment.
Your way of thinking is innovative, involving, and analytical. Your way of working is structured, methodical and self-driven. People describe you as a team player and with your communicative skills you easily become a trusted advisor and build long-term relationships.
You will get a great opportunity to form the HR function in a fast-growing, international organisation with a diverse business. This is a challenging role where you will operate with different countries, cultures, and creative people on a daily basis. You will help building growing companies and develop a company’s culture. You will run the HR function and set the agenda for an interesting journey in close cooperation with your management colleagues.
We look forward to your application via our executive search partner Lisa Mastalir, +46 727 232724, email@example.com . Please send your application no later than October 25, 2021.
All applications and contacts remain confidential.